Winter Training - Week 7

Week Ending - December 30th 2007

Christmas Eve and I thought better of riding the lanes of the Chilterns for fear of stressed motorists in their 4 by 4s charging around doing their last minute shopping. So it was down to the Hayes Circuit, did 40 miles on the windy circuit, quite a challenge but at least I had company for 10 laps with Keith Shorten of the Westerley Road Club. One milestone today, I am now over 1,000 miles into my training programme.

Not sure when my next ride will be, at home Christmas Day but then up to York with my daughter and family until the New Year. I will take my bike and hope to sneak out at least a couple of times.

Weather was not too kind so no more rides this week. Will need to make up for it in the New Year!

Weekly Totals:- Miles:- 50.6 Time:- 3 hrs 9 mins 22 secs

No comments: